Sunday, December 27, 2009

Overdue



Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies,and it seems as if I say that all the time!! Well,I am past due on my "Of Skirts,Dresses and Pants(Part 2)" essay. Things have been so busy! We've had friends over who are enjoying their christmas break,our mom left to TX a week ago to spend christmas with some family,and I've been helping my fiance build our home.He is doing it himself!Well,with the help of his brother,and occasionally an Uncle and some Cousins. =)We almost have all four walls up!!! then he will begin the wrap-around porch and the roof.I am so excited!

But this coming week it will be back to business!Back to studies and lots of essay's! =)I hope to write one more essay on skirts,dresses and pants.Hopefully I can finish it in one more essay! And I would love it if Maria could write one on swamp swimming! Every one who reads that we "swamp swim",must be thinking we are completely out of our minds.Well,we are,but at least we have fun!Trust me every one,it is not a swamp.It was simply dubbed that,by how it smelt one year.It is a river! =) But I'll leave that to Maria,though that thought is a little frightening... O_o oh dear, don't frighten them too much Maria!! haha!

Today is beautiful and quiet.After hearing a wonderful morning sermon,singing and reading God's Word,we had a delicious lunch! Smoked turkey,green beans,gravy,homemade bread,stuffing(dressing),and mashed potatoes.And of course, we all ate far too much for our own good! Now every one is resting and conversing with one another. A wonderful Lord's Day! Later,(after we have recovered from the pain of gorging ourselves),we will probably go walking and then relax in the yard enjoying each other's company before Stacey and her father go home,'til we see each other next week!

~~Laura Michelle~~

No comments:

Post a Comment