Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy,Busy Days!




Well, today I hope to make some "headway" on the crocheted blanket I'm making for Jordan. I've managed to find another skein of black in the yarn container,so maybe I'll get somewhere. I also plan to start that book. Wow! There is always so much to do when taking care of the home! Laundry and dishes never end. Some times,just some times, I envy those with dish washers! =)

I am so happy today is sunny also!! But I am a little disappointed that tomorrow is supposed to rain. Not only because Jeff may not be able to work on the house,but I was hoping we could have gone riding tomorrow.But who wants to ride in the rain and cold? Certainly not me,and I bet the horses wouldn't like it either. =) Sooo, I was considering on making a few frozen meals for the days to come,but we'll see. OK,well I think Maria should be the one to write a post on swamp swimming.I'd like to write one on wearing dresses and skirts.Stacey and Bella what will you write about? OK, lots to do,so I'm off! Luvs,

--Laura Michelle--

No comments:

Post a Comment