Monday, December 14, 2009

Housework Is NOT Evil




Earlier I wrote a post titled "Busy,Busy Days!".I also put a poster with that post that had a comical looking girl standing next to the words "Housework is Evil". I just want to make sure everyone understands that I do not think housework is evil! =) In fact I thoroughly enjoy housework.Most days I find it very relaxing doing the various chores that require attention each day.Although I can't say I am looking forward to it today,since I am recovering from a sore throat and head cold.So I am a little tired,but I could probably say that for the rest of us,because the cold stuff has been going around.

I do enjoy housework,though like everyone else,it can seem a bit tedious to me at times(like when you're recovering from sickness!! =).I always have to remind myself how simple housework is in this day and age compared to years back.

Today we have washers,dryers,vacuum's,electrical heating and cooling,hot and cold water whenever we want it,refrigeration,and etc... Could you imagine having to do the things you do every day with out these? Instead of quickly throwing a load in the washer,you'd have to take a large bin of water and scrub clothes for a few hours or so to clean them,then hang them on the line to dry.
So though I may be a little fatigued at times,why complain when once you really consider it,housework is so simple!!

~~Laura Michelle~~

No comments:

Post a Comment